Technogym To Combat Diabetes and Chronic Diseases at the Arabian Public Health Forum 2010
Dubai, 7th October, 2010: Technogym will participate at the ARABIAN PUBLIC HEALTH FORUM 2010 which will take place from Monday 11th October till Tuesday 12th October from 8:30am – 5:00pm at the CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, YAS ISLAND, ABU DHABI – UAE. Guests from the Medical Industry will attend such as the Ministries of Health , Health Authorities , Municipalities , Hospitals , Clinics , Public Health Centers Health Service Researchers, Health Policy Experts , Pharmaceutical Companies , Medical Suppliers, Healthcare IT Companies , Medical Schools, Universities and, Insurance Companies.
At the event, Technogym will introduce its health and wellness solutions and the benefits of physical activity against diabetes and chronic diseases. Speaker, Dr. Silvano Zanuso from the Technogym Medical Scientific Department, will address the audience on the role of physical activity and exercise in combating Type 2 Diabetes from 4:30pm till 5:00pm. He said, “The burden of chronic disease is rapidly increasing worldwide and in the UAE, chronic medical illnesses like diabetes are among the top causes of death. At Technogym we say ‘movement and exercise’ is the solution to prevent the occurrence of these diseases.” Technogym will be demonstrating the wellness system solutions at their stand.
- GE Healthcare underscores need for early diagnosis to manage chronic diseases at Arabian Public Health Forum 2011
- Inaugural Edition of Arabian Public Health Forum 2010 to be Held in Abu Dhabi
- Inaugural Edition of Arabian Public Health Forum Opens in Abu Dhabi
- UAE’s Health Ministry Issues Plan to Combat Diabetes
- Ministry of Health Co-Hosts MENA Diabetes Leadership Forum