Technology blueprint for Bahrain Financial Harbour unveiled
The technology blueprint for the landmark $1.4 billion project Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH) was unveiled Saturday. The plan for the waterfront development, on the Manama Corniche, incorporates security, communication, building management and air-conditioning systems.
According to Gulf Daily News, BFH chief executive officer Stephen Rothel said the financial sector was one of the most competition-intensive, with Bahrain alone hosting over 365 such companies. In explaining the advanced technological features included within the BFH buildings, chief development officer Nawaf Sadeddin said designing a contemporary state-of-the-art technological blueprint for any development of the magnitude of BFH was always a great challenge.
- Bahrain Financial Harbour technology blueprint unveiled
- Stephen J. Rothel Appointed Chief Executive Officer of Bahrain Financial Harbour
- Iconic Centerpiece of Bahrain Financial Harbour – 53 storey Dual Towers to open for business in April 2007
- Jawad Business Group joins rapidly growing Bahrain Financial Harbour Family
- Saudi Businessman buys Harbour House of Bahrain Financial Harbour for US$30 million