Dubai's Tecom Investments announces 440-villa project
The project is due to be completed in late 2015 (Image: Tecom Investments)
Click here to add Badr Al Gargawi as an alert
Disable alert for Badr Al Gargawi,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Dubai Holding as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai Holding,
Click here to add TECOM Investments as an alert
Disable alert for TECOM Investments
Tecom Investments, a diversified conglomerate and a member of Dubai Holding, has launched a new freehold villa community featuring 440 properties close to its DuBiotech business park in Dubai.
The 'Villa Lantana,' project has been designed as two gated communities close to the Umm Sequim Road in Al Barsha South and is due for completion in the fourth quarter of next year, reported the National.
Tecom said the scheme would also include a shopping centre, sports centres, parks and playgrounds.
The comoany will start selling the three, four and five-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes early next month with prices starting at Dh2.375 million ($646,422), said the report, citing a top official.
“Currently, the demand is there for quality family villas in a good location. The project was designed to meet the demand for family homes located in the centre of new Dubai,” said Badr Al Gargawi, the chief executive for Tecom’s development and planning division.
Tecom Investments operates 11 Dubai business parks including Dubai Media City and Dubai Knowledge Village.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- New community mall in Dubai hopes to attract more shoppers
- TECOM Investments Appoints Badr Al Gergawi as CEO of TAMDEEN
- Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
- TECOM Investments unveils future strategy and initiatives to support Dubai's Transformation into a Global Innovation Hub
- Dubai Properties to sell new villas soon