Dubai's Tecom Investments announces 440-villa project
Tecom Investments, a diversified conglomerate and a member of Dubai Holding, has launched a new freehold villa community featuring 440 properties close to its DuBiotech business park in Dubai.
The 'Villa Lantana,' project has been designed as two gated communities close to the Umm Sequim Road in Al Barsha South and is due for completion in the fourth quarter of next year, reported the National.
Tecom said the scheme would also include a shopping centre, sports centres, parks and playgrounds.
The comoany will start selling the three, four and five-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes early next month with prices starting at Dh2.375 million ($646,422), said the report, citing a top official.
“Currently, the demand is there for quality family villas in a good location. The project was designed to meet the demand for family homes located in the centre of new Dubai,” said Badr Al Gargawi, the chief executive for Tecom’s development and planning division.
Tecom Investments operates 11 Dubai business parks including Dubai Media City and Dubai Knowledge Village.
- Six savvy tips for choosing a real estate agent
- 'Selective softening': How Dubai's stabilizing property prices are in no way inclusive
- Abu Dhabi's Louvre: how far has it come and how far will it go?
- Saudi Arabia is getting creative about tacking its housing shortage
- Call it twisted, but it's actually cheaper to buy than rent property in Dubai
- TECOM Investments Appoints Badr Al Gergawi as CEO of TAMDEEN
- TECOM Investments unveils future strategy and initiatives to support Dubai's Transformation into a Global Innovation Hub
- Dubai Knowledge Village Organises 11th TECOM SME Builder Event with Focus on Financial Strategies
- TECOM Business Parks Inks Strategic Partnership with Index Holding