Tejari CEO delivers speech in Egypt
Sheikha Lubna Al-Qasimi, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Tejari, www.tejari.com, the Middle East online marketplace, delivered an inaugural speech at the Fourth Conference on Information Technology & Telecommunications in the Arab World, held in Cairo, Sunday.
The three-day conference – in which Tejari is one of the sponsors - is being held under the auspices of Mohammed Hosny Mubarak, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, with the theme ‘CIT: A Path for a New Arab World.’
Tejari’s CEO addressed a number of issues in her presentation, including the ways in which technology is being used to advance the revival of the Arab world. Sheikha Lubna also highlighted the opportunity of using Dubai government initiatives as a role model for capitalizing on technology to drive efficiency and transparency.
A number of themes were discussed during Sheikha Lubna’s address, including technology adoption as a driver of reform in the region, leading to efficiency, greater transparency, and the availability of private business opportunities. The Sheikha will also participate and speak tomorrow in the e-Government devoted session.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SAP Co-CEO and DUBAL CIO to deliver keynotes in Abu Dhabi next week
- TASWEEK Real Estate Marketing & Development assesses MENA residential sector at Cityscape Global
- Egypt to invest in Riyada Enterprise Development’s Egypt Growth Capital Fund
- CEO of Tejari addresses French Business Council of Dubai
- How the Egyptian economy has its hopes pinned to Sisi