Tejari members speak out through comprehensive web survey
As part of its efforts to encourage greater migration of procurement in the Middle East from paper-based processes to online trading, Tejari, a Middle East business-to-business marketplace, has concluded a comprehensive web survey of its more than 1,100 members.
The Tejari survey revealed that a significant number of Tejari trading partners that have enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions already installed are eager to integrate those solutions with their online procurement activities through Tejari. A growing number of Tejari members believe that such integration will result in even greater internal efficiencies and a more streamlined supply chain.
Tejari provides the sourcing, negotiation and transaction environment for a community of regional buyers throughout the Middle East, and international suppliers to the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- US Human Rights Report: Part 2 of 3: Israel, Occupied Territories: “Through the Tinted Looking Glass?”
- Orascom launches Onkosh - New Search Engine for Arab Internet Users
- CBD to grow supplier base through Tejari membership
- ADUKG launches GCC e-Participation and e-Governance Forum on 10th of September
- Manchester Business School launches new Global Careers Service for MBA