Ten million Japanese viewers to access Dubai attractions
Dubai's attractions as a tourist destination will be aired for 90 minutes to more than 10 million prime time viewers across Japan. The Dubai feature is scheduled for broadcast on the January 19. The program will be aired with a total on-air time of 90 minutes on TV Ashai.
According to Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) Director General Khalid A Bin Sulayem, Dubai is being featured on a holiday program titled Wonder Trip to Dubai in Japan.
The program will cover places such as golf clubs, heritage sites, souks, shopping malls, safaris, hotels and new developments such as Palm Islands. In addition to this, DTCM executives prepared a wide-ranging itinerary that included an all-encompassing tour of city and its attractions.
DTCM Manager, Hamad Bin Mejren said that Japanese are considered up market tourists and is expecting to attract more visitors from the state in the coming years. He also believes that Emirates Airline’s Dubai-Osaka direct flight is of great advantage in bringing in more Japanese visitors to the emirate. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Police Cavalry to put on a gallant display at Shindagha during Eid break
- Over thirty-nine million Latin American viewers access Dubai attractions
- More than 26.37 million German viewers access Dubai's attractions in three months
- Dubai hotel visitors to cross ten million by 2010
- Ten reasons Irbil is the place to be