Every little helps: UAE retailer Choithrams to announce partnership with UK's biggest supermarket chain
The UAE-based Choithrams is set to announce a strategic partnership with the UK-based Tesco, the world's third largest retailer, next week.
Choithrams will make the partnership announcement at a press conference being held in conjunction with Tesco on May 7 in Dubai, a source said.
The partnership will bring a number of Tesco ranges to the UAE for the first time, it said.
Tesco has a presence in 12 countries and employs about 530,000 people, according to the company's website.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment