Tetra Pak Saudi Arabia appoints new Managing Director
Packaging and processing company Tetra Pak has recently appointed Amar Zahid as its Managing Director of Tetra Pak Saudi Arabia. Tetra Pak Saudi Arabia produces both carton and PET packaging, and recently both of the company's factories in Jeddah's warehouse city were expanded to incorporate the latest technology and provide greater support to its customers around the region.
This latest development took the company's overall investment to over 200 million Saudi riyals ($53.3 million), allowing it to recruit and train more local manpower resources. A large part of the factories production is being consumed in Saudi Arabia, but the company also exports packaging material to at least 22 countries around the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Tetra Pak Saudi Arabia is part of the Swedish Tetra Laval Group supplier of processing and packaging solutions for liquid food products. The company has been present in Saudi Arabia since the 1950s and has always regarded the Kingdom as one of its most important markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Comptel to deliver TETRA solution to Moratel
- Tetra Pak President and CEO in Saudi Arabia for a strategic market visit
- Tetra Pak to showcase new packaging innovations at ABCE
- Tetra Pak lauds milk drinking drive in Saudi Arabia
- Tetra Pak and Al Safi Danone launch innovative new package considered the first of its kind in the flavoured milk category