Thai delegation observes Dubai International Airport
A Thai delegation arrived in Dubai last week to observe and evaluate the various facilities and services offered by Dubai International Airport and hear about the future plans of the Department of Civil Aviation.
The members of Thailand’s new Suvarnabhumi International Airport Project Steering Committee included high ranking officials from Thai Airways Intl PCL and the Airport Authority of Thailand (AAT).
“We are in the process of embarking on a major airport expansion program. In this regard we want to take ideas from the best airports worldwide. Dubai International Airport is among the best so we came here,” commented AAT Managing Director Terdsak Sujjaruk. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kuwait Airline operators committee visits Dubai International Airport
- Dubai airports expansion to allow for 190 million passengers
- Qatar to build new $1 billion airport in Doha
- Department of Civil Aviation Dubai to study management and handling of Basra airport
- DCA Dubai signs agreement with ENOC for an airport environment report