Third phase of Dubai Knowledge Village launched
In response to the overwhelming response to Dubai Knowledge Village from educational institutions around the world, plans for the third phase of its development were announced on Monday by the village’s developers.
Known as the region's international education hub, Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV), will be located at a site within the Dubai Academic City complex, according to Khaleej Times. The Dh300 million development will have a built-up area of approximately 1 million square feet.
Phase III of the project will feature the construction of a range of facilities to cater to the needs of students and faculty in Dubai Knowledge Village.
"Dubai Knowledge Village was created in response to the growing demand for international education in the higher education sector in the UAE and the region," explained Dr Ayoub Kazim, Executive Director of Dubai Knowledge Village.
"Several international universities will start operations at our Phase III campus by the 2007-2008 academic year. The expanded DKV community will provide a wider range of choices to students looking for world-class education in the region. Through DKV, we are seeking to create a large vibrant academic community in Dubai that will synergize learning resources and accelerate the development of talent in the region," he added.
- Knowledge Village launches business center to support entrepreneurs
- Dubai launches Knowledge Village project
- Dubai Knowledge Village Hosts 10th TECOM SME Builder with Focus on Sales Efficiency
- The SAE Institute Officially Launches in Dubai’s Knowledge Village
- Speak Dating relaunched in Dubai at Eton Institute’s coffee lounge in Dubai Knowledge Village