Three new products launched by BLF
Banque Libano-Française has launched 3 new products of Bancassurance: I Love Life (life insurance) I Love Success (education savings plan) I Love Tomorrow (retirement savings plan).
With periodic premiums of reduced amounts, J’aime la Vie is a life insurance, which covers permanent and final disablement and passive war risk (option).
By feeding I Love Success plan periodically with preset or free payments, you build a savings account which at the end of contract, enables you to receive an accumulated sum allocated to your children’s education. In case of death, total or partial disability, the payments are guaranteed until the maturity of the contract. A life insurance is given with this product.
I Love Tomorrow allows you to develop a savings plan by providing the account with periodical, preset or free payments for a predetermined time frame. At maturity date, the capitalized amount is retrieved for the financing of your retirement. A life insurance is granted with this product. — ( Banque Libano-Française Sal )
- Mashreqbank launches "Golden Shield"
- Women are largest investors in Dubai Bank’s Children’s Plan
- First Bahraini life insurance company soon to begin operations
- Oracle Insurance Brokers become the first in the UAE to join LIMRA International
- Fidelity International links up with ALICO AIG life to bring Fidelity funds to ALICO Gulf customers