TNT/SAB appoints new Provincial General Manager
TNT/SAB Express has appointed executive Ian Robertson as Provincial General Manger Central Province Saudi Arabia. The Briton will be based in the Riyadh and report directly to the company’s General Manager in the Kingdom and other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states, Mark Pell.
TNT/SAB Express recently secured the business of a number of water purification firms and Robertson wants to involve the giant integrator "in as many in as many environmentally-friendly and socially-beneficial areas as possible."
TNT/SAB Express has already moved its Saudi Arabian headquarters into new premises in Jeddah while the company’s Riyadh and Dhahran offices have undergone major refurbishment. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- TNT/SAB Express to launch services in Saudi Arabia
- Bolero MENA appoints general manager for Saudi office
- Hilton International appoints Regional Marketing Manager and new hotel General Managers
- TNT/SAB Express centralizes its Saudi Arabia customer service
- Etihad Airways appoints new General Manager for Australia and New Zealand