Total says committed to Iran investment
Director for France’s oil giant Total in Iran Pierre Fabiani said that the company would continue its cooperation with the Islamic Republic despite pressures from Washington, Iranian Students News Agency reported on Monday.
He added that Total is a professional company and does not meddle in the political problems between the two countries – Iran and the U.S. - notiing, “For us, it is a problem between Iran and the United States, at the first place we are a French company and at the second, Total is a European company and at the third, it is an international company and it only follows the sanctions imposed by France, European Union and the United Nations, other sanctions are not important for us.”
According to Fabiani, Iran’s investment risks have decreased in recent years and Total is ready to invest in all economically feasible energy projects in the Islamic Republic.
- Swicorp Joussour Company Invests Over 20% of SAR 2.67 Billion in Total Committed Capital
- Total totally ready to resume business with Iran
- Iran is totally ready to make things official with British oil giants
- Moscow's second largest oil producer wants to invest in this MENA economy
- Grand plans: Iran capable of absorbing $500 million worth of investments