Total value of contracts for Phase-I of Durrat Al Bahrain
With the signing of the latest $60 million contract for construction of villas at Durrat Al Bahrain, the total value of the contracts for Phase-I surpassed the $150 million mark.
According to Bahrain Tribune, construction of a total of 160 villas on Atoll 2 Island is set to commence in September 2006 after Bahrain-based Kooheji Contractors was declared as the winner of the tender for this next phase of villa development. The contract is valued at about $60 million and is inclined to result in the delivery of these villas to homeowners in the second half of 2007.
- $130m Durrat contract awarded to G P Zachariades
- BD7 MILLION CONTRACT AWARDED FOR CONSTRUCTION OF DURRAT AL BAHRAIN VILLAS
- BD7 million contract awarded for construction of Durrat Al Bahrain villas
- Tender for first phase of Durrat Al Bahrain to be issued
- L&T bags Rs. 355 crore orders for Delhi Metro Phase-II