Toyota Senior Executive Comments on Patience In Kuwait
During his visit to Kuwait a senior Toyota executive disclosed his views regarding the Japanese management and business thinking.
Yushido Ishizaka was in Kuwait for the Toyota exhibition. Speaking to al Qabas daily, he said that patience is the first, second and third characteristic in the Japanese nature that leads them to success.
"We are patience and patience is us," he determined.
Mr. Ishizaka added that the Japanese people are devoted to work and they boast one language, one culture and one religion. Thus, they can be described as a "one tribe."
Regarding Toyota's presence in the local market, he mentioned that Kuwaitis prefer General Motors cars, than Ford, with Toyota in third place. However, in other Gulf markets Toyota is in the lead.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Syrian opposition say their "patience is not limitless" in Geneva II talks
- NewBridge Pharmaceuticals Completes $12 Million First Close of Series B Financing, Announces Senior Executive Appointments
- Top Twenty Qualifying players to attend Manchester United's Training Program in England with VIVA Executives
- Air Arabia Jordan goes operational with first flight to Kuwait
- Fancy a prayer-rug themed Toyota? Yes, it's possible.