Trade visitors conclude over $99 million in deals at the Chinese Commodities Fair
China's optimum investment environment enabled over 12,000 trade visitors to conclude 365.54 million Emirati dirhams ($99.5 million) worth of deals at the Chinese Commodities Fair taking place at the Sharjah Expo Center.
The Chinese Commodities Fair had a run up to December 14. In terms of its size and scope, it is China's biggest and greatest investment and trade fair being held outside of the People's Republic of China, since its foundation. The show features over 700 Chinese companies dealing in a wide range of industrial and consumer goods.
The fair features machinery, electrical and hi-tech Products, petrochemical and engineering technology, furniture, building and interior decoration materials; household and consumer products. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Deals worth $112 million concluded at 2nd Chinese Commodities Fair Sharjah
- UAE's bilateral trade with China increases by 43% in first 9 months of 2003
- Chinese commercial town to open in Dubai
- China - GCC trade amounted to US$32 billion with 30% between China and the UAE
- Over 28,000 trade visitors attend the 9th Islamic Trade Fair