Transguard wins major new customer
Emirates has signed an agreement between Transguard, the Emirates Group's security services provider, and Emirates Bank International. Under the agreement, Transguard will provide cash collection and cash processing services to the bank.
Transguard will make cash collections from the bank's corporate customers and transport the cash, using its specialized armoured vehicles, to the new Currency Management Center at the Freezone Logistics Center in the Dubai Airport Free Zone. There, the cash will be processed according to United Arab Emirates (UAE) Central Bank specifications.
The Emirates Bank Group is a financial services conglomerate in the UAE offering a range of financial products and services. The Group provides corporate, commercial, investment, retail and internet banking services.
It also offers property development and management, insurance, card processing and executive development and training services. It is also the exclusive issuer and acquirer of Diners Club Cards in the UAE. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Transguard takes bigger slice of $8 billion UAE FM market
- Transguard awarded multi-million dollar security contracts
- Transguard acquires MACAir
- Transguard, DMCC conclude special freight rates for bullion shipments
- DDE ties up with Transguard to offer members special rates for secure international diamond shipments