NGO attacks seafront project in Tripoli, Lebanon
“The seafront should be conserved particularly given the presence of nearby natural sanctuaries and island reserves,” a statement by the Tripoli Developmental Association said.
Local media said recently an offshore zone of around 1 million square meters will be reclaimed for the construction of residential and commercial buildings as well as touristic attractions.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts