NGO attacks seafront project in Tripoli, Lebanon
“The seafront should be conserved particularly given the presence of nearby natural sanctuaries and island reserves,” a statement by the Tripoli Developmental Association said.
Local media said recently an offshore zone of around 1 million square meters will be reclaimed for the construction of residential and commercial buildings as well as touristic attractions.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue