NGO attacks seafront project in Tripoli, Lebanon
“The seafront should be conserved particularly given the presence of nearby natural sanctuaries and island reserves,” a statement by the Tripoli Developmental Association said.
Local media said recently an offshore zone of around 1 million square meters will be reclaimed for the construction of residential and commercial buildings as well as touristic attractions.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects