Tunisia’s biggest mall opens on September 29
Tunisia’s biggest shopping mall, “Tunis City”, will open on September 29, 2005. “Tunis City”, which is located near the Ennahli National Park, is also close to the Tunis-Bizerte motorway making it easily accessible.
La Presse reports that the new mall covers an area of 55,000 square meters, and is expected to create 1,300 new jobs. "Tunis City" will include a 12,000 square meter supermarket, which is under the Géant franchise that belongs to the French Casino group. In addition, “Tunis City” will have a food court and a leisure center with a play section for children.
The parking area will initially accomodate up to 2,500 cars and is slated for expansion.
Mohsen Zrelli, the General Manager of the mall, said that 90 % of the products to be sold in “Tunis City” will be “made in Tunisia” in order to promote Tunisian products.
- Mall of the Emirates to house region's biggest Debenhams
- Young ‘Made in UAE’ designers celebrate graduation during biggest private fashion show in Dubai
- Xbox 360 to showcase biggest blockbuster games and Kinect titles at GAMES11
- Bahrain City Centre set to open its doors on September 1
- New business centers to be opened in Tunisia