Tunisian PM Invites Foreign Investors
Tunisian Prime Minister, Mr. Mohammad Ghanouchi, met with a group of foreign investors in Tunis on April 10. According to the Tunisian Daily Nouvelles de Tunisie, the Premier ardently stressed the favorable investment climate in Tunisia.
Currently, the main fields of investment in Tunisia are infrastructure projects and industrial zones. During the meeting, Mr. Ghanouchi pledged his commitment to simplifying related foreign investment procedures.
- Norway's PGS enters into Tunisian agreement
- Tunisian PM to Visit Tehran
- Former United States Secretary of the Treasury to give Keynote Address at Africa investor Summit at New York Stock Exchange
- Arab Spring economies face difficulties in the wake of anti-US protests
- Orascom Telecom targets Tunisia’s second GSM license