Turkey’s Havelsan and Boeing sign Missile Defense Partnership
Boeing and Turkish software company Havelsan have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to pursue solutions in regional and global ballistic missile defense, stated a press release.
Havelsan is a software and systems company and is Boeing's partner on the Republic's Airborne Early Warning & Control, or AEW&C, contract signed last year. Boeing is the prime contractor for the US government's Ground-based Midcourse Defense and Airborne Laser programs.
A unit of The Boeing Company, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems, is one of the world's largest space and defense businesses. Headquartered in the US, Boeing Integrated Defense Systems is a $25 billion business. It provides systems solutions to its global military, government and commercial customers. It is a provider of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
Havelsan provides integrated systems in the global market for military and civilian customers. It develops solutions in C4I, simulation, electronic warfare, avionics, management information, and information security systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Boeing delivers modernized CH-47D Chinooks to Egyptian Air Force
- ITD & Techworld join hands to tap the Kuwaiti and Iraqi markets
- No missed connection here: Saudia-Boeing sign partnership deal for defense, commercial aviation
- Getting defensive: Qatar to buy $11 billion worth of American fighter jets
- Boeing selects Cognos solutions for enterprise reporting