The golden Turkey?
Turkey has agreed a $1 billion loan for Egypt during President Mohamed Morsi's visit to the country, the state-run MENA news agency reported on Sunday.
President Mohamed Mursi signed the loan agreement with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan after giving a Sunday speech at Turkey's ruling AK Party conference in the capital Ankara.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- A 'golden opportunity' missed: why Turkey didn't show up in crucial Asia and Africa conference
- Turkey's Erdogan is daring an opposition party leader to find a single golden loo at the presidential palace
- Julianne Moore's acting skills are so bad they made Turkey's tourism board depressed!
- Credit crunch a ‘golden opportunity’