The golden Turkey?
Turkey has agreed a $1 billion loan for Egypt during President Mohamed Morsi's visit to the country, the state-run MENA news agency reported on Sunday.
President Mohamed Mursi signed the loan agreement with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan after giving a Sunday speech at Turkey's ruling AK Party conference in the capital Ankara.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming