The golden Turkey?
Turkey has agreed a $1 billion loan for Egypt during President Mohamed Morsi's visit to the country, the state-run MENA news agency reported on Sunday.
President Mohamed Mursi signed the loan agreement with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan after giving a Sunday speech at Turkey's ruling AK Party conference in the capital Ankara.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents
- A 'golden opportunity' missed: why Turkey didn't show up in crucial Asia and Africa conference
- Turkey's Erdogan is daring an opposition party leader to find a single golden loo at the presidential palace
- Julianne Moore's acting skills are so bad they made Turkey's tourism board depressed!
- Credit crunch a ‘golden opportunity’