The golden Turkey?
Turkey has agreed a $1 billion loan for Egypt during President Mohamed Morsi's visit to the country, the state-run MENA news agency reported on Sunday.
President Mohamed Mursi signed the loan agreement with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan after giving a Sunday speech at Turkey's ruling AK Party conference in the capital Ankara.
- The tip of the iceberg: Gaza War to 'leave a dent' in the Israeli economy
- Starting with fewer power cuts, what has Eid brought to the Egyptian economy?
- From escaping to winning: the story of the Lebanese who are 'making it big' in Brazil
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013