Turkey: US$200 million Syndicated Term Loan Facility
Finansbank A.S. (“Finansbank”) is pleased to advise that Citibank N.A. London, Gulf International Bank B.S.C. and WestLB AG, London Branch (together, the “Mandated Lead Arrangers”) have been mandated to arrange a US$200 million dual tranche syndicated term loan facility (the “Facility”) for Finansbank.
Finansbank (Rated B3 by Moody’s and B+ (positive outlook) by Fitch) is the 5th largest private bank in Turkey (by total assets), providing a full range of financial services. Finansbank’s main shareholder is the Fiba Group which is primarily involved in financial services and retail businesses in Turkey.
As at 31 December 2004, Finansbank had total consolidated assets of TL13,261,441 billion (USD10.13 billion) and shareholders’ equity of TL1,236,905 billion (USD945 million). As at the same date, Finansbank’s total net loans amounted to TL8,714,861 billion (USD6.66 billion) and total deposits amounted to TL9,296,295 billion (USD7.10 billion).
- Fitch upgrades individual rating for Turkey’s Finansbank
- IFC boosts Turkey's banking sector with $100 million B-Loan to Akbank
- Arab Bank plc US$ 500,000,000 syndicated term loan facility
- Arab Bank plc - US$500,000,000 syndicated term loan facility
- US$ 200 million syndicated term loan facility for Bank of Sharjah