Turkish mineral water company expends European operations
Turkey’s Kizilay Mineral Water Company recently announced plans to open 30 subsidiary branches across Europe in order to increase its market share in the continent by 20 percent, reported Anatolia.
The new European plants are expected to increase the company’s production capacity from its current 18 million liters to 26 million liters. Kizilay holds 15 percent of Turkey’s bottled water market and presently operates branches in Germany, The United Kingdom, Belgium and the Netherlands. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Turkish Spring Water company exports to the EU
- Turkey recieves €40 million loan for municipal water infrastructure
- Foreign companies weaken UAE mineral water market
- Turkish government issues permit for Eldorado Gold’s Kisladag project
- Trouble in paradise: massive business scandals reveal the other face of Turkey's economic 'miracle'