Two Saudi companies win marketing contract for Bahrain's Dream Island Project
Saudi companies Al-Misehal Real Estate and Mr. Adil Alaeiry Establishment have won a marketing agreement for the Dream Island Project located in Bahrain.
Strategic Internet Investments Incorporated (SIII) in conjunction with Star Leisure & Entertainment have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with the Saudi companies to market, on a pre-sale basis, residential real estate consisting of Beach Villas and Marina Residence units from the Dream Island Project.
The LOI states that Al-Misehal Real Estate and Mr. Adil Alaeiry Establishment will form a joint venture (Marketing Group) with Star Leisure & Entertainment. The new entity will have the exclusive right to pre-sell all residential units of the Dream Island Project.
The Dream Island Resort Complex is a 16.5 hectare man-made island approximately 250 meters offshore along the northeast coast of Manama, Bahrain. The project is a $132 million mixed-use resort development, comprised of a hotel and spa, Beach Villas and Marina Residence. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SIII selects Saudi firm as main contractor for Dream Island Project
- Saudi Company Wins Hotel Project Contract in Syria
- SIII to commence construction of Manama’s Dream Island project
- Indian company wins supply deal for major Saudi electricity projects
- American firm wins two Saudi Aramco security contracts