UAE’s education community gets insight into latest e-security developments
Comtrust, the e-solutions business unit of Etisalat, recently held a complimentary training session at the Etisalat Academy in Dubai. The three-day seminar offered the United Arab Emirates (UAE)’ higher education community, including representatives from Zayed University, UAE University and the Ajman University of Science and Technology, an insight into the regional development of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
The session was based upon Comtrust’s recently launched commercial PKI training courses, but where tailored to the specific needs of the education segment. PKI, according to Comtrust, is the globally recognized, industry standard protocol to Internet security threats. PKI seeks to replicate the security measures of the physical world within the virtual world of the Internet. It is a comprehensive system consisting of software applications, encryption methods and technologies designed to ensure the identification and authentication of all parties involved in a single online transaction.
Comtrust offers customers in the Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer and e-Government spheres an range of e-business solutions. Comtrust provides services in the fields of eHosting, eRetailing, eSecurity, ePayment, eConsulting and specialized eTraining, backed up by round-the-clock professional technical support. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- TASWEEK engages US Business communities to promote Dubai as a Smart City
- Comtrust holds PKI training for UAE universities
- Community Development Authority unveils autism initiative in partnership with specialized entities from the UAE and Abroad
- University of Dubai drives latest trends in training and development in region
- Etisalat Academy to launch full range of Maritime Security Courses