UAE Air Force & Defense Institute delegation visits Dubai eGovernment
A delegation from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Air Force and Defense Institute, led by Colonel Mohammed Ibrahim Al-Disi, head of the Institute’s Leadership Development Section, recently paid a visit to Dubai eGovernment to study its advanced systems and e-Solutions.
Colonel Al-Disi, who called on Salem Al Shair, e-Services Director, Dubai eGovernment, said Dubai eGovernment had created a model that could bring benefits to corporations and government departments across the region.
“The progress achieved by Dubai eGovernment is a reflection of the strides made by the UAE in different fields, driven by a vision to pursue the highest standards in all they do,” remarked Colonel Al-Disi.
Dubai e-Government is a pioneering initiative in the region to provide online services across the spectrum of corporate and community life in the emirate. It also has a vision to integrate individually automated government departments under the single umbrella of the e-government initiative. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai eGovernment calls for strategic partnerships between government departments
- Dubai eGovernment online services reach 600 service mark
- Delegation from UAE Air Force and Defence Institute given insights on Dubai eGovernment
- Dubai eGovernment's Community Outreach & Marketing Committee to launch pilot project for cross-promotion
- Dubai eGovernment and local banks introduce Online Direct Debit for public transactions