UAE and Germany sign double-taxation agreement
The UAE and Germany have extended the double-taxation agreement they signed in April 1995. According to WAM, UAE Ambassador to Germany, Mohammed Ahmed Al Mahmoud on Tuesday signed on behalf of the UAE government, a protocol for the extension of the agreement which prevents double taxation on capitals and boost commercial relations between the two sides.
German's Foreign Ministry Under Secretary signed for his country the protocol agreement which manifest the strategic partnership between the two nations.
- UAE and Germany to start negotiations on double taxation accord
- Sources: Germany to sign agreement with UAE on Iraqi police training
- Lebanon, Iran sign $100 million loan agreement
- Morocco, Germany Sign Agreement for Construction of Hotel in Southwestern Morocco
- UAE, Luxembourg ink accord to prevent double taxation