The other Expo: Abu Dhabi's Air Expo ready for 'record attendance'
This year, the show is set to welcome over 17,000 visitors with an exhibitor line-up of 170 suppliers showcasing the latest innovations and development in the aviation sector.
Click here to add Abu Dhabi Aviation as an alert
Disable alert for Abu Dhabi Aviation,
Click here to add Abu Dhabi National Oil Company as an alert
Disable alert for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company,
Click here to add Airbus as an alert
Disable alert for Airbus,
Click here to add Al Bateen as an alert
Disable alert for Al Bateen,
Click here to add Department of Transport as an alert
Disable alert for Department of Transport
Al Bateen Executive Airport today announced the sponsors for Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2014.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) has signed up as Platinum sponsor for the third consecutive year, while the Department of Transport (DoT) will be an official sponsor for the second time. Abu Dhabi Aviation, the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East, has also confirmed its participation and support for the show as Diamond sponsor. Rotana Jet will sponsor lanyards that will be handed to the visitors attending the show. The show, which will be held from February 25 to 27, is a dedicated business platform for the aviation industry, bringing leading industry players and decision makers together under one roof.
This year, the show is set to welcome over 17,000 visitors with an exhibitor line-up of 170 suppliers showcasing the latest innovations and development in the aviation sector, relating to non-commercial aircraft, jets, helicopters, equipment, manufacturers, services, pilot training schools, accessories, avionics, insurance and financing.
More than 100 aircraft representing a range of models from ultra-light to heavy business jets, including the VIP AirBus corporate jet and the TBM 850, will be on hand to be explored by aircraft enthusiasts and businesses searching for the best aircraft and aviation-related services.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo brings together local and international players in aviation to meet in Abu Dhabi
- After Dubai's 'historic' airshow, this one has a lot to match up to: Abu Dhabi Air Expo kicks off
- Al Bateen Executive Airport announces Falcon Aviation Services as Gold Sponsors for Abu Dhabi Air Expo
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo starts tomorrow