UAE to build 10 housing complexes for limited-income nationals
Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, UAE Minister of Finance and Industry and chairman of the Dubai Municipality, has given orders to municipal authorities to set up 10 housing complexes for limited-income nationals in various parts of the emirate.
The directive came Wednesday when Shaikh Hamdan visited the civic body's offices, Khaleej Times reported. He was briefed on the projects by Hussain Nasser Lootah, acting director general of Dubai Municipality, in the presence of senior officials of the civic body.
- Dubai Municipality to build 353 housing facilitites
- Dubai: 10 residential complexes to be built
- Emaar to build 10,000 housing units in Dubai
- Mashreq coordinates successful financing of AED 392 Million for Midfield Terminal Complex’s electrical works
- UAE’s Dubai Plans to Help Build 7,000 'Dream Villas' for Male Nationals