UAE building materials trading and manufacturing group elects committee
More than 250 delegates representing Dubai’s building materials trading and manufacturing sector recently met at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) to elect a representative committee.
11 representatives were chosen by secret ballot from nominations submitted by Building Materials Trading and Manufacturing members of DCCI over the last two months, while a twelfth member was selected by a show of hands due to a tie in number of votes.
A total of seven new Dubai-based business groups were set up in October and November. The new groups represent the foodstuffs trading sector, land transport sector, pharmaceuticals and health equipments trading, printing and publishing, food and beverages manufacturing, exhibitions and conventions, as well as building materials trading and manufacturing.
During phase two of the new business group program, each group will reconvene at DCCI to elect a panel of between eight to 12 representatives. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Food and Beverage manufacturing group elects representative panel
- Dubai pharmaceuticals and health equipment sector elect representative committee
- Dubai Foodstuffs Group chooses representative committee
- Dubai printing and publishing business group committee elected
- Exhibitions and conventions organizers elect representative committee