UAE: Call to establish rent court
Rent hikes would be better managed if a specialist court replaced the existing Dubai Rent Committee, lawyers in Dubai have told Gulf News.
The rent court, which would be run by judges trained to deal with mounting landlord-tenant disputes, would make the property sector more professional and predictable for house-hunters, they added.
- Kill or be killed? Rejoice, there are more 'reasonable' ways to survive the UAE's vicious rental market
- Bid to Establish Independent Personal Affairs Courts
- GO RENT A CAR TO INVEST DIRHAMS 50 MILLION IN THE UAE
- JSC chairman calls for setting up of 'trade court'
- Expert calls for coordinated package of measures to kick-start UAE property market