UAE: Per capita personal income more than Dh61,000
Per capita personal income in the UAE exceeded Dh61,000 (some US$16,600) in 2005, according to Emirates: The Era of Achievments, a book released by the UAE Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
The UAE economy achieved high growth rates compared to other global economies, which also had a positive impact on living standards.
In the introduction, Shaikha Lubna Al Qasimi, Minister of Economy and Planning, said per capita personal income exceeded Dh61,000, ranking the UAE among those states with high per capita incomes.
- Construction workers included? UAE aiming to become world's top 10 in GDP per capita
- Story of UAE's per capita income
- Kuwait economy's growth one of the highest in the world
- Russian Net Income Increases More than 10 pc Over 12 Months
- What a beautiful accomplishment: UAE tops world record in beauty spending