UAE Central Bank selects Sakhr Software document management solution
The Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Sakhr Software have signed an agreement under which Sakhr Software will install its comprehensive electronic document management, indexing and archiving system, ArabDox, at the Central Bank.
The agreement was announced following a meeting between General Manager of Sakhr Software in the UAE Fahad Al-Sharekh and Business Development Manager of Al-Alamiah Group and the top management of the Central Bank.
Under the terms of the agreement, Sakhr Software will deploy a comprehensive solution, comprising servers, storage devices and scanners, as well as its document retrieval, archiving and management system, ArabDox.
Sakhr Software's ArabDox is an advanced system for the management, archive and retrieval of Arabic documents, based on a number of proprietary NLP technologies, including Arabic OCR, Keyword Extractor and Arabic search. ArabDox supports all popular file formats and ODBC, which allows users to access different databases, over the Internet or their corporate Intranet.
Sakhr Software products and technologies have been deployed at numerous government departments and organizations across the United Arab Emirates, allowing them to optimize and enhance their workplace performance, particularly in regards to the Arabic language.
Sakhr Software Company was founded in Kuwait in 1982, and was relocated in Cairo in 1990. The company inaugurated its branch in the UAE in 2001, which is based at the Dubai Internet City. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AlliedSoft delivers P-IMS software to Alstom
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chooses Sakhr Electronic Document Management System
- Dubai CP Inaugurates Index 2001
- Sakhr Launches Fifth Generation Document Management System on Intel’s Platform at “Gitex Dubai 2005”
- Sakhr & Layout Set the Standards of Knowledge Investment for Decision Support at the 3rd Conference on ocumentation & Electronic Archiving