Always outside its comfort zone: UAE signs open skies agreement with Cuba
The UAE has signed an ‘open skies’ agreement with Cuba.
The agreement stipulates that all national carriers of both parties will have the right to perform scheduled air services between the two countries.
The agreement was signed by Saif Mohammad Al Suwaidi, Director General of the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority, during his visit to the Caribbean island country.
The UAE delegation designated all Emirati national airlines under the agreement
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis