UAE economy minister visits Pakistan
Pakistan's Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz Monday welcomed Shaikha Lubna Al Gasimi, UAE Minister of Economy and Planning, who is visiting the country to take part in the International Women’s Conference on behalf of Shaikha Fatima Bint Mubarak.
Shaikha Lubna said that her talks with the Prime Minister focused on the enhancement of bilateral economic relations between their countries, adding that the volume of trade exchange has increased to US$2 billion.
She expressed how pleased she was saying the exchange was “positive” and “great”. Shaikha Lubna stressed that women’s roles in the economical development of the UAE extended far beyond participating in the education sector.
- UAE Minister of Economy visits Huawei’s Headquarters
- Bahrain\'s Prime Minister to Visit Pakistan, Malaysia
- Pakistan satisfies the UAE's appetite with $1.2 billion worth of food exports
- Mubarak to forward economy on US visit
- Syrian Minister of Economy and Trade visits “Made in UAE” pavilion at the 53rd Damascus International Fair