UAE to establish internet integrated city in Damascus
The Syrian Telecommunications Ministry has signed an MoU valued US $3 billion with a United Arab Emirates Group to establish an internet integrated city in Damascus.
According to the MoU, the implementing company will build a commercial tower on an area of 3,000 square meter in Damascus to serve as a centre for international companies which desire to operate in the IT, telecommunications, training, financial services and bourses fields. This will be followed by establishing an internet and IT integrated city on an area of 2.5 million square feet.
The UAE company will finance the project, while the Syrian government will avail required land plot and all legal coverage.
- Syrian tourism sector expects realization of huge investments
- Two Gulf real estate developers to announce Syria projects
- Syria: $1 billion deal to build integrated tourist city
- UAE investors to be involved in Hermoun Mount real estate and tourist project
- 2.5 million square meters of land reserved in DLC