UAE: Foreign firms urged to enter real estate sector
Specialists have urged foreign contracting firms to enter the UAE property market to eliminate continuous project delays. According to Gulf News, officials claim the construction sector faces a number of serious bottlenecks. Ahmad Bin Sulayem, Chief Operating Officer of the Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC) noted the problem was that the number of real estate projects in Dubai is increasing quickly, but the number of contracting firms has remained about the same, causing delays in completing projects.
- Jordan's government considers banning non-Jordanian developers from real estate sector
- Jones Lang LaSalle releases “Top Trends for UAE Real Estate in 2012”
- UAE Firm Signs $300 Million Russian Deal
- UAE official bemoans foreign domination of construction sector
- Al Basel Real Estate Broker expands portfolio of elite foreign investors in Dubai's real estate sector