UAE checks conditions for Hajj
Mohammed Obeid Al Mazrouei, Chairman UAE official Hajj mission has been assured by Hajj operators, the maximum comfort for the UAE pilgrims who have reached Makkah to perform this year Hajj.
During his visit of the housing complexes here in Makkah, where UAE pilgrims are staying, Mazrouei stressed that wise leadership of the country is closely following the condition of the pilgrims, and the state is interested in providing necessary means enabling the pilgrims to perform their rituals easily and return to homeland safely.
He inquired from Hajj operators about the conditions of the pilgrims and their needs and reassured along with the inspection committee chairman, Rashid Ali Mazrouei who was accompanying him, on the situation of the pilgrims and their readiness to perform the rituals.
He said that the official Hajj mission is fully cooperating with Hajj operators to contribute to help UAE pilgrims to perform the rituals easily and to ensure a secure movement between the holy sites. He reassured pilgrims of best services and full cooperation from the mission.
A number of officials from the Hajj mission were present during Al Mazrouei tour, who also met with doctors and preachers.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue