UAE industrial sector contributing more to local economy
The UAE industrial sector is contributing more to the local
economy, recording a significant growth in its contribution to the
GDP, according to a report issued by the Abu Dhabi Chamber of
Commerce and Industry (ADCCI).
"Industrial sector share in GDP
grew 11.4 % by the end of 2005 to AED 56 bn from AED 50 bn in
2004," according to the ADCCI report. "Oil and gas industries contributed 46.8%
of the total industrial sector activity while manufacturing sector
shared the remaining 53.2% of the activity," the report added.
- Emiratisation? Less expats, more locals wanted in entrepreneurship sector
- Kuwait economy's growth one of the highest in the world
- Contribution of industrial sector to the UAE's GDP
- Scholarships Provided to University Students Result in Growing Contribution to Local Economy
- Manufacturing sector contributes 13% to Dubai’s GDP