UAE interiors specialist wins $18 million contract outfit Egyptian hotel
United Arab Emirates (UAE) interior contractor DEPA Interiors today has won an $18 million turnkey interiors contract for the Four Seasons San Stefano Hotel in Alexandria, Egypt.
The contract includes the full interior fit-out and supply and installation of furniture, lighting equipment, fittings and bedding.
DEPA, an affiliate of Arab Technical Construction (Arabtec), has been specializing in full scope fit-out and furnishing of luxury hotels and facilities for the past 33 years, and is currently executing major packages in the interior fit-out of the Conference Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Depa wins $60m contract for second major project in Angolan capital
- DEPA completes involvement in furnishing Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel in Cairo
- Depa wins AED200 million Ferrari Theme Park contract in Abu Dhabi
- Depa JV wins Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi contract and enters Yemen market
- Middle East hotels win awards Oscars’-style