UAE investors to be involved in Hermoun Mount real estate and tourist project
UAE “Bunyan International Company for Investment” and a Syrian investor have announced the signing of an agreement to develop the integrated real estate and tourist city project in Hermoun Mount region near Katana town, about 40 KM to the west of Damascus.
“According to this agreement, a joint company will be established in Syria under the name “Bunyan Syria”, it will sponsor the tourist and real estate project after we have got the approval of the Syrian government,” Syrian investor Shaher Takki was quoted as as saying by SANA.
He added that the costs of this project will hit US$ 15 billion. The project will be completed within 12 years. It will consist of hotels, playgrounds, hospitals, apartments, skiing centers, internet and learning sections on an area of 7000 hectares.
- Syrian real estate: Local and foreign investors showing strong interest
- UAE investors gear up for Djibouti real estate investments
- Syria plans to invest $15 billion in Hermon Mount
- Tasweek study shows investor appetite for high-quality assets in UAE with good returns
- Tourism expert upbeat on UAE hotel projects and tourist inflow during 2010