UAE Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries steps up staff training
The UAE Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries stepped up its staff training in the first half of the year – as 564 employees undertook 53 different training sessions.
The Ministry focused attention on improving the skills and performance directly relevant to its operations, with sessions devoted to internal and external training organized by the Business Development Institute. The ministry’s own sessions concentrated on the more technical aspects of modern agriculture.
Saeed bin Mohammed Al Ragabani, Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, said, “Organizing these training sessions is in line with the ministry’s strategy to create a special work environment for its employees were their skills and performance are enhanced in such sectors as agriculture, fisheries and animal welfare.
“These sessions are also part of the Ministry’s investment in its human capital, which should be the foundation for any progress and advancement.”
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Training sessions for officials at Iraqi ministry of planning and development cooperation
- UAE Ministry of Agriculture starts latest round of sales of dates
- FAO and UAE work to support food security in the Arab world
- FAO to contribute $244,000 in order to reduce risks of drought in Syria
- Employment and training centers planned for Iraq