UAE nationals express interest in Worldwide Property Show
The recently held Worldwide Property Show was a key indicator of local interest in the international property market, said organisers Dubai Shows, and their 60 global exhibitors. Spain, Morocco, Australia, the UK and the Dominican Republic emerged as the leading destinations for UAE nationals and residents.
- 'Worldwide Property Show' in the Gulf region
- 'Worldwide Property Show’ for UAE nationals
- Data on Dubai Property Investment Show 2005
- ‘The 200K Global Property Show’ to be held at Dubai’s Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Worldwide Property Show gears up to bring international real estate options to liquid regional markets