UAE shows-off their new hi-tech visa
The e-visa is an electronic-visa sticker-printing programme with highly secure and accurate standards
Click here to add Al Daheri as an alert
Disable alert for Al Daheri,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai Naturalisation and R ...,
Click here to add Ministry of Foreign Affairs as an alert
Disable alert for Ministry of Foreign Affairs
UAE has started a new e-visa system.
Under the new structure the issuance of visas in the country is expected to become more efficient. The e-visa is an electronic-visa sticker-printing programme with highly secure and accurate standards.
The system was launched by Rabat Al Asri Saeed Al Daheri, UAE Ambassador to Morocco. Al Daheri said the new system is in sync with Ministry of Foreign Affairs' vision to promote efficient consular services and adopt the most advanced technology.
Already residents and visitors to some emirates like Dubai are able to receive entry permits and visas by e-mail. Pertinently Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD) has most of its services online.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project