UAE shows-off their new hi-tech visa
UAE has started a new e-visa system.
Under the new structure the issuance of visas in the country is expected to become more efficient. The e-visa is an electronic-visa sticker-printing programme with highly secure and accurate standards.
The system was launched by Rabat Al Asri Saeed Al Daheri, UAE Ambassador to Morocco. Al Daheri said the new system is in sync with Ministry of Foreign Affairs' vision to promote efficient consular services and adopt the most advanced technology.
Already residents and visitors to some emirates like Dubai are able to receive entry permits and visas by e-mail. Pertinently Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD) has most of its services online.
- New one-stop Smart App Store highly-rated by UAE residents
- GCC to pioneer safe and secure online shopping
- Too much for Big Brother to handle? Will the UAE ban Whatsapp after it turns into a calling app as well?
- Smart Dubai strategic plan launched
- For the first time official data reveals the Middle East's facebook and twitter trends, expect the unexpected!