UAE packaging firm commissions Sage to streamline business
United Arab Emirates (UAE) packager of spices and dried fruits GYMA Enterprises has selected UK-based Sage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to streamline its business and meet future growth requirements. It plans to expand local operations shortly with a new warehouse in Dubai.
GYMA plans to use Sage ERP modules including manufacturing, order processing, purchasing and ledgers to improve operational efficiency. The solution is being implemented by Global Technology Solutions (GTS), an Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) group company and Sage Enterprise Partner.
GYMA Enterprises has a turnover of 50 Emirati dirhams ($13.6 million) and more than 60 employees. GYMA’s 2000 square meter processing plant in Jebel Ali has a packaging capacity of 11 tons a day.
With over 2.8 million customers, Sage is a supplier of business management software to medium sized enterprises. Sage revenues exceed $700 million and it employs over 5,000 people globally.
GTS is an IT solution provider and wholly owned subsidiary of ENOC, employing over 60 IT professionals offering solutions in ERP, e-business, HRMS, asset management and business & technology consulting services. Through partnerships with various international software companies, GTS offers vertical industry solutions for general trading and distribution, retail, manufacturing, process industries, engineering, services, oil and gas and shipping and surface transport industries. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Qatar’s Khalid Cement Industries Complex Selects Epicor®
- SMEs in UAE to drive in increased spending for more strategic Enterprise Application Software solutions, says Sage Software
- Russian packaging firm to expand UAE operations
- Sage to Set the Agenda for Saudi Decision Makers at Riyadh Solution Day
- Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) Streamlines Service Delivery with Integrated, Automated IT with BMC Software