UAE PM approves residential housing plans in Dubai
Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, reviewed plans for several residential projects throughout Dubai earlier this week.
Shaikh Mohammed, according to <i>WAM</i>, reviewed maps, designs and models of housing projects presented to him by the Acting Director-General of the Dubai Municipality, Hussein Nasser Lotah.
- Dubai Municipality to conduct detailed survey of Rashidiya housing
- UAE to build 10 housing complexes for limited-income nationals
- Dubai: Shaikh Mohammed OKs building one of the world's tallest hotels
- Dubai to provide social service facilities to new residential areas
- Dubai Municipality announces new development plans