Incentive to fly family for Ramadan
Emirates' popular Visit Visa product users will get an added bonus this month due to airline's Visit Visa Promotion. Two winners each day will receive 25,000 Skywards miles and one person will win two free Business Class tickets to their home country, each week.
The promotion, running from 10th June to 31st July 2012, aims to highlight the core benefits of Emirates' Visit Visa product, which helps streamline the process of bringing their families to Dubai for a holiday.
"With the UAE being a predominately expatriate community visa application for visiting relatives can be a time-consuming task. To help simplify this process and make life easier for our valued customers, Emirates offers assistance with the application process," said Khalid Bel Jaflah, Emirates Vice President Commercial Sales UAE.
"The flexibility of being able to avail of a visit visa through a local travel agent is incredibly convenient for our customers and has helped to ensure that this service is well utilized."
Emirates' Visit Visas are available for family members and near relatives of UAE Residents who have booked flights with Emirates for their families through local Emirates Offices in the UAE and UAE based Travel Agents. The offer is not applicable to tickets purchased online.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- Epson launches new channel incentive program in KSA
- Bring your family to Dubai and win with Emirates’ visit visa promotion
- Kids fly, stay and play for $1 this summer with Etihad Airways
- Playnation at Mirdif City Centre celebrates the spirit of Ramadan with special initiatives and offers
- Lufthansa’s online campaign asks public to nominate friends who wish to be back home with their loved ones